Market Risk Manager
- £80,000 - £110,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Eximius Finance
- 09 May 18 2018-05-09
My client, a Tier 1 Bank based in Canary Wharf are looking for a VP level candidate to join their Market Risk Regulatory team. The successful candidate will have an understanding of Market Risk, Market Risk Regulation and will have dealt with the regulator previously.
- Making sure Market Risk is managed within the risk limits set by Senior Internal Stakeholders and External Regulators.
- Actively deal with the regulators in relation to meet Market Risk Regulations such as FRTB.
- Lead regulatory projects including capital risk management and being responsible for successful delivery.
- Review model changes relating to Modelled Market Risk and co-ordinate model changes
- Co-ordinate both regular and ad-hoc submissions relating to IMM reports.
- Working experience with market risk regulations for over 5 years in a Tier 1 Investment Bank.
- A strong understanding of Market Risk related regulatory requirements, preferably knowledge of PRA regulated institution with Advanced market risk model approval