Market Risk Manager
- Salary:37,000 - 57,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:14 Jul 18
A leading Tier-1 Organisation is looking for Market Risk SMEs to join their growing practice. They are looking for a number of people across different levels
Market risk SME role focussing on the impact of regulatory change on bank business models and supporting banks with designing and implementing solutions.
Working with senior internal stakeholders and senior external stakeholders across various functions including Front Office Trading, Risk, Product Control and Technology.
- 1 – 8 years Market Risk experience within a Tier-1 Financial Services organisation
- Strong market risk and capital markets knowledge are mandatory (e.g. VaR, SVaR, IRC, RWA and ES etc.).
- Detailed knowledge of the front-to-back operations of an investment bank.
- Good educational background