Market Risk Manager – Tier 1 Global Investment Bank - £80,000
- £60,000 - 80,000 + Package + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 10 Jul 18 2018-07-10
Keywords: Market Risk, Derivatives, Rates, FX, Credit, Python, Programming, Products, C++, C#, VBA, R My client is a global tier 1 Investment Bank, who are looking for bright and driven individuals with a strong academic background to join their expanding market risk management team.
This role offers direct exposure to the front office and traders, providing an opportunity to build up strong product knowledge and deepen your markets knowledge.
This is a role which offers a great opportunity to take the next step in a risk focused career, whilst offering fast career progression to talented individuals.
- Identifying and analysing all significant risks across the lines of business
- Reviewing risks related to new products, structured deals, new business strategies and non-standard trades.
- Contribution to the development of the Market Risk team and the opportunity to work in a positive working environment,
- Reporting and monitoring positions against Market Risk limits.
Key skills/competencies required:
- Demonstrate strong academics and a numerical based degree (e.g. Engineering, Maths, Physics) with a 2:1 or equivalent.
- Market Risk management experience at a top financial institution.
- Proficient in Excel (VBA skills helpful and database management)
- Programming skills exposure would be ideal – Python, C++, C# or R
- Product knowledge (ideally Credit, FX or Rates)
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV’s to csoan@astoncarter (.co.uk) or contact Carl on 0207 997 1008 to find out more.