See job description for details
About The Role
- Be part of the Compliance and Risk team in London
- We are looking for an intuitive Surveillance Manager
- Reports to the Head of Compliance, Europe
Role Location: ANZ UK
Role Type: Permanent, Full time opportunity
As the Market Surveillance Manager, you will assist the Markets Risk function in investigating, reviewing and escalating suspicious trading activity and communications to help detect and minimise potential market misconduct and market abuse. You will be a part of an extended team of surveillance analysts performing a similar function across ANZ’s key sales and trading hubs in Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and London and Manila to ensure ANZ meets regulatory obligations and internal business policies. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Deep understanding of the Financial Markets products, market misconduct and European and Global regulatory obligations
- Proven experience in a Front Office, Market Risk, Product Control and Middle/Compliance role
- Good Control design, build, UAT and implementation experience
- Strong quantitative skillset with reporting, data analysis and reporting background
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with a mature approach in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Must have a strong self-awareness and team-oriented approach to problem-solving with the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number UNI000687.
This role is based in London, UK. The salary package on offer is competitive.
Application opening date: 13 February 2020
Application closing date: 27 February 2020