A top tier asset manager in the city is looking for a Digital Marketing Analytics Manager, working across a wide range of asset classes, to manage the planning and analytic side of digital marketing campaigns. The right candidate will have experience across a wide range of digital, and skilled in the day-to-day working on digital delivery and infrastructure.
The firm is a specialist asset manager at the forefront of designing and delivering investment solutions designed specifically to meet their clients’ evolving investment needs. A global firm, winning industry recognition for its investment capabilities across all asset classes.
- Reporting into the head of digital marketing, managing the planning and analytical side of the digital marketing infrastructure
- Company-wide development of the client data set within salesforce in conjunction with support teams for external communications use
- Oversight of the digital marketing capability (global websites, PPC/SEO activity, webinar and video programme, email marketing, social media and the intranet
- Day to day interaction with the digital team workload and support of team members to help them achieve their objectives and successfully deliver digital activity to the business
- Production of management information using digital analytics and salesforce data
- In-depth understanding of digital technology on and off website and salesforce CRM technology platform
- Ability to manage multiple medium and large-scale projects to deadlines
- Ability to collaborate within and outside distribution in cross-functional/firm-wide projects
- Senior management engagement and influence
- Negotiating skills, issue escalation and conflict resolution
- Vendor management and relationship management skills