Marketing Analyst - Delivery Service Partners (m/w/d)
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly taking to new levels is how we fulfil and deliver customers' orders. Our goal is to delight our customers by delivering their packages quickly and accurately, anywhere in the world. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best-in-class service levels by pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us work hard, have fun, and make history!
The EU Delivery Service Providers (DSP) Management team works with the various European countries to optimize our end-to-end relationships with the Delivery Service Providers (DSP's), focusing on providing a best-in-class partnerships with our stakeholders across EU. We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who is ready to roll up their sleeves and help us develop actionable, data-driven insights, using various quantitative tools and core project management skills.
Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is highly enthusiastic, flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams to solve ambiguous challenges. He or she must be able to effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders to drive actionable solutions to these challenges.
Core responsibilities include:
• Owning reporting for strategic roadmaps by working with business leaders; driving expansion and optimization of new business units in our DSP program.
• Developing marketing performance & spend dashboards with key metrics for review with senior leadership and business teams; synthesizing large quantities of data to help create new, step-change initiatives for the organization.
• Using statistical techniques and tools for strategic deep dives; generating actionable insights and effectively communicating recommendations to senior leadership.
This role will be based in London. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• BS in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar focus.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in BI, Analytics, Data Science, or comparable fields.
• Proven SQL/Python skills in data transformation, analysis, and optimization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially relating to quantitative topics discussed with non-technical colleagues.
• Ability to influence multiple stakeholders across diverse functional areas to align roadmap and priorities.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Further qualifications would be a plus:
• Experience with Salesforce and Pardot
• Professional experience in supply chain, logistics, parcel delivery, and/or e-commerce.
• MS in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.