Marketing Associate - Asset Management
Initial 8 month contract role for investment marketing professionals to join a global asset manager in a broad and varied role
An initial 8 month day rate contract role has come up at join a leading investment firm for an experienced Investment Management Marketing specialist to manage all marketing activities across Europe.
Based in Canary Wharf, the ideal position holder will have previous investment management marketing experience, will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will be a team player.
Marketing Associate's accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Strategy - working with the Marketing team on the marketing strategy and ensuring smooth execution with clear ROI
- Campaign Management - develop, manage and evaluate marketing campaigns targeted at clients internationally
- Marketing Content - contribute to new ideas for optimising content. Work closely with the investment writing and compliance teams to repurpose and edit existing collateral for use in marketing literature, both on and offline.
- Event Management - working closely with the events team to ensure correct implementation of bespoke events and support at third party conferences and roadshows.
- Budget Management - managing the campaign budget and ensuring marketing activities are cost-effective
- Relationship Management - work closely with external agencies and internal teams to achieve desired results
- Ad hoc support - as part of wider marketing team.
Marketing Associate's experience & knowledge:
- Previous marketing experience in an investment manager, with exposure to events, campaigns and content management.
- Previous exposure to working with intermediary and institutional clients
- Dynamic, adaptable and receptive to change.
- Attentive to detail, highly organised with an ability to build good working relationships.
- Demonstrable interest in marketing, and an understanding of the FCA regulatory environment restrictions.
- Strong written & communication skills, with confidence in interacting with key stakeholders.
Associated Day Rate:
£250-350 / day
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.