This leading global asset manager who manage funds across Fixed Income, Equities and Alternatives are seeking a Marketing specialist to join their team. Supporting the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns across Europe and the Middle East this key role will assist with the following:
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the European Marketing Director in the planning and delivery of marketing campaigns for institutional and wealth audiences
- Work with media buyer and coordinate across marketing, sales, investment and product management to execute deliverables in support of advertising campaigns
- Manage email marketing for European client and prospect communications
- Manage in-language content platforms, including company website and manage all translations with the translation agency, ensuring messaging and content is relevant and accurate for European audiences
- Work closely with events team and investment professionals/product management to plan events, drive content strategy and execute deliverables
- Partner with media team to align activity with regional sales’ objectives; partner with social media team to execute targeted LinkedIn campaigns
- Work effectively with the central marketing team (design, content and digital) and the global regional marketing teams, to plan and execute all marketing activity in a timely, organised and coordinated manner.
- Experience in financial services sector preferably Investment Management and channel marketing highly beneficial.
- German speaker; ability to write and edit copy (in English and German).
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate discipline
- Experience using email marketing tools and Salesforce
- Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks, deal with change and ambiguity, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism and integrity and work well in a collaborative environment
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted