Our client, a global asset manager, is looking for a Marketing Marketing Data & Production Manager to work closely with the newly appointed Head of Marketing to own and develop the full integration of the Pardot marketing system. This role will be instrumental in the production of product collateral from a data management perspective. They are looking for a dynamic individual who can manage multiple projects. Marketing production, marketing collateral, data management.
- Take the lead in developing and overseeing the rollout of the Pardot marketing system
- Oversee, produce, quality assure and deliver to market high-quality core product marketing collateral in a timely manner for an assigned product set
- Responsible for gathering information, including data, and deciphering how the information will show in the produced materials
- Ensures accuracy and appropriateness of all materials from a product, audience and regulatory perspective
- Requires knowledge of industry and company product information to determine which data is most appropriate for usage
- Performs comprehensive quality reviews of all data and content for accuracy, relevancy and consistency as well as adherence to style guidelines, regulatory requirements and client expectations
- Conduct Pardot training for other members of the business
- Experience using Pardot Marketing automation software is essential
- Interesting and understanding of Asset Management
- Excellent powerpoint and excel ability
- Undergraduate Degree
- Industry qualification preferred not essential.