Marketing Automation Manager (Technical Marketo requirements)
- City of London
- Oct 07, 2021
- £50k - £55k
LSE & FTSE 250 global specialist leader in B2B Data, eCommerce and Digital. Fantastic growth opportunity as newly created Marketing Automation Manager - technical proficiency with Marketo required
A LSE listed & FTSE 250 global specialist leader in the B2B Data, eCommerce and Digital landscape is looking to continue growing their martech and marketing capabilities. Due to ongoing organic growth, the organisation is looking to bring on a newly created Marketing Automation Manager who will be technically proficient with Marketo. The organisation is looking for someone to take on ownership of various marketing automation projects within their wider 16 brands, so this will be great opportunity to grow your technical marketing skillsets and build a team in the medium-long term.
You will be stepping into a foundational role within a high performing, fast growing and dynamic team with multifaceted responsibilities across; martech ownership (Marketo), marketing automation (email campaign deployment), designing & optimizing customer journey mapping, CRM (Salesforce) & database management, as well as partner cross functionally and champion marketing automation as a core digital marketing agenda with various internal business units.
The ideal candidate will bring;
- 4+ years in a dedicated Marketing Automation, Digital or Marketing Operations, Martech product owner/manager or other similar position.
- Demonstrated expertise with Marketo - Certified Expert or Administrator experience will be highly favourable.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing, CRM management and customer journey mapping.
- Experience delivering various B2B & B2C Marketing Automation Campaigns as part of a wider customer driven marketing strategy.
- Knowledge of web analytics - Google Analytics & Tag Manager as well as HTML, CSS, Java (preferable, not essential)
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Tim Yu at Morgan McKinley by clicking on the Apply Now button below with your CV and contact details attached, or alternatively please connect with me on Linkedin.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.