An award-winning investment house across private equity, property finance and quoted equities business which supports growing small to medium sized companies across the UK is seeking to hire a marketing designer, reporting into the Head of Marketing, to lead the creation of marketing collateral in digital and print.
The company offers a range of tax-efficient investments including VCTs, EIS, IHT solutions in the private and AIM quoted space, with an established track record of delivering for investors and the businesses they support.
You will report to the Head of Marketing and lead the creation of printed collateral, presentations, and reports; produce artwork for digital and print and participate in discussions and contribute fresh ideas in response to internal design requests.
We are an agile team working in a fast-paced environment, so you will need to be comfortable with working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines, under the guidance and support of the Marketing team.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a strong portfolio in both print and digital design that demonstrates your skill and creativity.
- Have excellent organisation skills and a good eye for detail, including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Exceptional skills in using the full Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential), PowerPoint and all Microsoft Office applications.
- Designing new and updating current client literature following corporate branding guidelines
- Manage design requirements from across the business and provide production support;
- Overhaul of presentation slides and other sales aids, from concept development through to implementation
- Work with stakeholders to take briefs and produce concepts through to finished creative;
- Produce print ready artwork for publication across different media;
- Supply artwork to print suppliers for production;
- Work with suppliers to find appropriate production solutions to support stakeholders with requirements and quotes;
- Manage the workflow system to brief work;
- As a brand guardian, ensure all work remains true to brand guidelines
Essential Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in a similar graphic design role - ideally in house;
- Highly Mac proficient and experienced in full Adobe Creative suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Strong PowerPoint experience
- Ability to mix creative skills with a logical approach;
- Proven record of building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Good understanding of working with brand guidelines;
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards;
- Basic knowledge of print production.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, preferably financial services;
- Experience working as an in-house designer desirable not essential
- Relevant degree or qualification;
- HTML skills