An award-winning investment house across private equity, property finance and quoted equities business which supports growing small to medium sized companies across the UK is seeking to hire a marketing designer, reporting into the Head of Marketing, to lead the creation of marketing collateral in digital and print.
Responsibilities and requirements -
- Designing new and updating literature, ensuring that they are in line with company guidelines
- Manage design requests from the business, provide production support
- Redesign of presentations and other sales collateral - from concept to implementation
- Produce print artwork for publications across various media
- Extensive experience in a similar graphic design role - ideally in house
- Outstanding creativity
- Ability to meet with internal clients, define project parameters, and develop innovative and creative concepts.
- Should have 5 – 7 years of relevant experience (design role in a corporate environment working on multiple projects and managing design from concept through production)
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.