Marketing Executive - German speaking - 12 months FTC
- £30-45k base
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Euro London Group
- 18 Sep 17
A leading independent investment manager is looking for a fluent German speaking Marketing Executive on an initial 12 months Fixed Term Contract.
The role holder is responsible for the production and accuracy of investment reports such as fund fact sheets and strategy fact sheets in multiple languages and for the distribution of reports on a timely basis. Positioned within Marketing, the role holder will support the wider Sales and Distribution team whilst ensuring regulatory requirements are adhered to. You will also be involved in client-related projects to meet to major client reporting needs and regulatory updates. In time you will be recognised as a specialist in your own field internally and externally. You must ensure that all output is compliant and accurate and proactively identify production efficiencies which move the business forward.
The role will involve liaising with various departments including Product & Fund Development, Marketing, Sales and Compliance departments.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager with the Investment Reporting Team’s objectives
• Assisting with the co-ordination of the production of fund fact sheets for clients and other investment reports required by the business in multiple languages. Ensuring the timely and accurate production of investment reports and delivery via a range of channels
• Monitoring the integrity of the reporting content and ensuring content is compliant
• Managing relationships with external parties supporting the production and publishing processes
• Working on projects relating to content (including regulatory changes), process improvement and design
• Assisting with the co-ordination of translation with external translation suppliers for monthly, quarterly and annual investment reporting documentation
• Maintenance of auditing procedures / database design mapping
• Working closely with relevant departments to improve the factsheet and KIID production process
• Providing backup support to the team with annual and interim KIID updates production and dissemination
• Practical experience in the asset management or banking industry and within a deadline driven environment
• Experience in delivering high quality fund factsheets in an asset management / hedge fund company or similar business is preferred
• Knowledge of investment instruments e.g. equities, bonds, alternative investments (including hedge funds) and derivatives
• Previous knowledge of KIIDs would be an advantage
• Ability to audit and analyse fund data
• Strong PC skills – Excel, Word, Outlook etc. as well as the ability to learn in-house packages
• Project management skills / process improvement experience desirable
• Fluency in German to a native level AND English is essential.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client’s requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Please note that in order to process your CV we must receive it in a Word document.