Marketing Executive - Professional Services
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a London based accountancy firm, who are looking to hire a Marketing Executive to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be fully responsible for the planning and implementation of the firm wide marketing strategy for a number of different business lines as well as companywide initiatives. This is a great opportunity for either someone looking to move into Financial/Professional services and for excellent training and progression.
7Marketing Executives key responsibilities:
- Manage the marketing strategy for a number of business lines. This includes advising partners on how to achieve their business and marketing objectives, creating draft marketing plans/budgets and ensuring they are in line with the companywide strategy
- End-to-end management of campaigns, liaising with relevant stakeholders and ensuring deadlines and budgets are met
- Providing support with Business development, managing the process and using client feedback to improve current marketing activities
- Produce and manage presentations and tender documents
- Write content for the website and for internal communications
- Analyse web and social media statistics and feedback where improvements can be made
- Source relevant advertising and media buying opportunities.
- End-to-end management of multiple events and conferences
Marketing Executives key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous marketing experience with exposure to senior stakeholders
- Ability to be assertive, organised and an effective communicator
- Experience in drafting and proof reading copy
- MS Office Mastery (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
£30,000 - £37,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.