Marketing Lead - Equity Derivatives
This role is deemed as a Certified role under the PRA & UK Financial Conduct Authority - Individual Accountabilities Regulations and may require the role holder to hold mandatory regulatory qualifications or the minimum qualifications to meet internal company benchmarks.
Our Platform Issuance Development and Marketing (PIDM) team is tasked with transforming overall structured derivatives business through major automation initiatives, new issuance platform development, marketing efforts and robust governance. The team operates globally within the larger Global Equity Structuring team within Capital Markets and the marketing vertical within PIDM is tasked with significantly influencing the growth of the equity derivatives business.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We can consider candidates at either Vice President or Director grades. What will you be doing?
• Partnering with the Equity Derivatives leadership team to deliver the marketing vision and drive the business forward by developing and executing initiatives to scale the business and accelerate growth
• Defining and prioritising key markets to address, work with sales/structuring teams to support revenue generation through well thought-out, impactful marketing campaigns across a range of digital advertising and communications channels
• Working with the events and roadshow team and our sales/structuring teams to deliver the annual events and roadshow plan, ensuring high-quality experiences for our clients
• Working with our media partners, corporate communications, brand marketing teams to coordinate the development of relevant content and publications
• Creating Marketing content in support of the business, including product marketing, digital advertising, and the development of the equity derivatives websites
• Working closely with investment bank marketing team, to ensuring our marketing activity is aligned to the groups brand strategy
• Building a quantitative marketing function, continuously enhancing our digital and data infrastructure to enable marketing to deploy the latest technology to deliver revenue and improve the client experience. What we're looking for:
• Proven financial services experience at VP/Director/equivalent level gained in relevant marketing position and strong understanding of the IB/Equity Derivatives business.
• Strong integrated marketing skills in both strategy and execution, demonstrated experience in digital marketing, with knowledge of website design, lead generation, and analytics
• Demonstrated experience and/or subject matter expertise in marketing infrastructure, data and application development, business process led and business change management
• Understanding of software development lifecycles and experience working with IT subject matter experts.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence through all levels of an organization
• Confident in driving change across large organizations at senior level
• Experience with working in a highly regulated environment
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, or relevant marketing qualifications required Skills that will help you in the role:
• FCA Registration is beneficial Where will you be working?
5 North Colonnade is home to our investment bank and is in the heart of Canary Wharf, just a short walk from our headquarters at Churchill Place. It boasts an array of onsite amenities such as dry cleaner as well as a deli and buffet style staff restaurant. The building is easily accessible by tube, docklands light railway and all major bus links. The atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.