Our client is a Global Investment Manager based in the City of London who are looking for a talented investment marketer to join their UK marketing team. The team’s remit cover both the institutional and intermediary channels and the team are interested in hearing from candidates with experience in either or both segments, although with a slight preference towards proven institutional experience.
- Contribute to the development of the integrated marketing strategy to raise brand awareness and consideration as well as to support the position specific investment capabilities or initiatives across institutional and intermediary channels.
- Given budget, resources, and analysis of the competitive landscape draws on appropriate marketing tools (content, road shows, speaking opportunities, webinars, sponsorships, PR, web) to promote and differentiate identified strategies and/or initiatives.
- Analyses and monitors relevant industry trends and draws on investment and market knowledge to make informed recommendations and decisions.
- Drawing on investment and market knowledge as well as marketing and project management skills, leads the development of engaging, timely and meaningful output and integrated campaigns to support identified investment strategies and/or initiatives.
- Gathers required background and perspective from relationship managers and investment professionals and provides informed direction to writing and creative teams to better leverage their time as well as directly generating content based on existing material.
- Manages appropriate resources in the creation and production of output from initial idea through final, legally approved product, as well as dissemination and measurement.
- Output includes but is not limited to: presentation decks, sales and client collateral, videos and investment dialogues/viewpoints, direct mail, advertorials or other written papers.
- Leads or supports various ad hoc marketing projects and initiatives as appropriate including cross business unit efforts.
- To deliver and help develop the go-to-market strategy for the UK
- Plan, execute and measure effective marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix, with a digital-first mindset
- Manage regular updates to core materials and ensure the delivery of high-quality end-to-end content through third party and proprietary events
- Must have previous experience working in the Investment Management Industry
- Working knowledge of intermediary and institutional clients, investment strategies and product positioning
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Previous experience of UK marketing in Asset Management would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of financial markets and investing
- Some knowledge of UK media landscape
- Some budget management experience