Our client is a top tier asset manager with an impressive track record and AUM. They have promising growth plans and need to hire a professional to help with their marketing efforts. The role is diverse and will rely on you to be the first point of call for marketing campaign strategy, digital marketing strategy, content, events and communication for Private Assets.
This is an excellent opportunity to add value within a business that is diversifying and growing at a fast rate. The successful candidate will need to be a good team player, be able to juggle a multitude of tasks, evince a strong eye for detail as well as be proactive, creative and innovative in their approach to marketing the business and products.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Manage the marketing campaign strategy for Private Assets
- Working closely with client services , product specialists and marketers who understand fund technicalities in order to improve the client understanding and experience
- Work alongside the social media manager to develop social media content & campaign management
- Oversight and innovation of digital marketing campaign and reporting
- Manage the event schedule
- Coordination and facilitation of various client communication channels
- Manage relationship with video agencies and other digital/creative agencies to maximize effectiveness and distribution of content
- Continuously advise global offices on the marketing communication process
Necessary qualifications and competencies:
- At least 5 years’ experience in investment management marketing team
- Private Assets experience is required (real estate, private equity, infastructure)
- We are looking for candidates who are bright, articulate and able to react quickly to different situations
- You are someone who takes the initiative with your career and are a natural relationship builder. This is an excellent opportunity to become a key person within a growing and prestigious company.