Marketing Manager, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 03 Aug 18 2018-08-03
Our client, an asset management firm based in the City, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team. Responsibilities will include; delivering marketing for the Retail/Wholesale channel of the UK Marketing Strategy in order to support sales efforts, development of campaigns and budget handling. The plan for this role is to move up to a 'Head Of' a particular region/channel after 6-12 months.
Responsibilities and requirements -
- Work alongside sales to create and maintain key marketing messages for a range of focus funds which should complement all marketing activity.
- Create and maintain marketing literature on a focused range of funds.
- Build and execute full marketing campaigns including online and offline advertising, content promotion and creation, e-mail and digital assets.
- Monitor product marketing related activities of main competitors to proactively adapt message of overall positioning
- Managing marketing budget and using appropriately