Marketing Manager, Capital Markets
- Jan 05, 2021
- £40k - £60k
Marketing Manager with knowledge of Capital Markets products wanted for leading Financial Services client based in London. Marketing Manager - Capital Markets
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a leading Financial Services firm who are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to join their Capital Markets Marketing function.
This is a broad role, working closely with the Head of Marketing, perfect for hands-on marketers who enjoy working across the full marketing mix. As Marketing Manager you will;
Successful candidates will have;
- Partner closely with internal product, sales and business teams in order to understand product/service offerings
- Create and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns including sponsorships, digital content, events and sales materials
- Be responsible for ensuring all content on the website is up to date and optimised
- Work closely with various Business Unit heads to understand key timelines/events for the year and translate this into a Marketing plan
- Create thought leadership and sales support assets including brochures, videos and fact-sheets
- Partner with the wider Financial Markets teams in order to collaborate on marketing campaigns and brand awareness opportunities
- Manage the marketing budget for your financial markets vertical, keeping an accurate track of expenditure and subsequent ROI
- Conduct competitor and market research to ensure you are always positioned as market leaders in the space
- B2B marketing experience (ideally gained within the Financial Services space)
- Knowledge of capital markets, in particular equities, bonds & derivatives OR electronic trading (highly preferred)
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Broad marketing experience including strategy, execution and delivery
- Experience working with external agency, vendors and suppliers
For more information and to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity, please do apply as soon as possible.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.