We are looking for a Marketing Manager to work collaboratively with the marketing team and business sponsors to help deliver marketing projects across the Investment Bank to meet key strategic objectives
– oversee updates to marketing collateral including design, approvals and global distribution, and regularly review and analyse the performance of your projects and campaigns
– work collaboratively with partners in internal communications, group branding, corporate communications, press office, external agency partners, in-house events team and third party events
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank Marketing Execution team in London. Our team is responsible for development and execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives to help drive business revenues and support business, product and sector objectives.
We have teams in cities across the world, covering three regions: The Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
Your experience and skills
– 5+ years' experience in marketing in Financial Services, a marketing agency servicing the Financial sector or at a FinTech company
– project management experience, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines– a strong interest in design and branding
– able to measure, interpret and summarise marketing analytics across various platforms
– a hunger to learn with the initiative to find answers and fill in the gaps
– a collaborative team player with a "can do" proactive approach
– able to build strong, trusted relationships with clear and concise communication
– organized with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
Please note that this a Contract Role Via Hays Talent Solutions