Marketing Services Associate
- No HTML allowed
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Eaton Vance Investment Managers
- 10 Aug 18 2018-08-10
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Support the desktop publishing and production of investment product marketing materials across multiple platforms and products. Support the maintenance of product data content on the web for Eaton Vance’s international products. This position will be responsible for updating content and data from multiple sources using several different templates on both a monthly and quarterly fast-paced production schedule.
- Update, proofread, and support monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc marketing material production. This includes support to various lines of business and products.
- Apply British spelling and global-specific disclosure to materials when necessary.
- Manage regular and ad hoc updates for product data on Eaton Vance's global web sites.
- Work closely with various groups across the firm including legal/compliance, design, retail, and institutional.
- Act as a liaison with outside vendor for translation of materials in multiple languages.
- Troubleshoot issues and resolve production problems related to their assigned areas of responsibility.
- Maintain tight controls and manage changes within all products and templates.
- Work independently and with team off-cycle on enhancements to templates and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years professional experience, preferably with desktop publishing or layout experience in a production-type environment
- Mutual fund industry experience preferred
- Experience with marketing material automation tools and systems preferred
- German language skills preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Proven ability to work independently and balance many tasks within tight time constraints and deadlines.
- Precise, thorough, and detail oriented.
- Strong initiative, energetic work habits, and dedication to job. Diligent and proactive.
- Solid interpersonal and relationship building skills. Team player who provides support to fellow department members.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills. Ability to present information clearly and succinctly.
- Experience documenting business process flow and advocating changes where necessary.
- Computer skills: Intermediate Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat; Intermediate MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint); SharePoint; Seismic and/or SimCorp.
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110