- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Tracing our roots to 1928, Wellington Management Company, LLP is one of the world's largest independent investment management firms. With US$1,021 billion in assets under management as of 30 June 2017, we serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Our innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies. As a private partnership whose sole business is investment management, our long-term views and interests are aligned with those of our clients. We are committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce, and to fostering an open, collaborative culture of inclusivity, because we believe multiple perspectives lead to more informed investment and business decisions. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome people with diverse life experiences, fresh ideas, and specialised subject-matter expertise.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our EMEA Marketing team. This exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to help create, improve and maintain the messaging, positioning and marketing collateral for Wellington's range of products, covering both UCITS and non-UCITS funds. In addition, Product Marketing has future aspirations to support the institutional strategies and investment solutions. Product Marketing will be a key part of the working group for fund campaigns and new fund launches.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Describing our investment platforms and capabilities.
- Designing the messaging to promote existing Wellington's products externally in EMEA and Asia.
- Improving the content, appearance and commercial appeal of our existing marketing collateral.
- Conducting peer analysis to correctly position new fund offerings relative to our competitors.
- Responsibility for product pages, accuracy of information and suitability of messaging on the Wellington Management Funds (WMF) website.
- Assisting in the marketing aspects of Product Development fund launches.
- Product Marketing's primary stakeholders are the Global Relationship Group. All Product Marketing output should be designed to assist in the sale effort and meet their needs.
- Secondary stakeholders include Product Management, who must be satisfied that the marketing collateral is correct from an investment perspective and yet still compelling for investors.
- In addition, the Product Marketing Analyst will work closely with the Channel Marketers to ensure all channel requirements are met.
- Good working relationships with the Compliance department as well as the Design team will be essential.
- For fund launches, Product Marketing will be considered a stakeholder for the work of Product Development, and work around messaging in the Prospectus as well as peer group analysis may be required from time to time.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Relevant experience within a mid-level Marketing role at an asset manager or private bank.
- Experience in the creation of fund promotional material, with demonstrable knowledge of B-to-B fund toolkits for intermediary and institutional investors (fund brochure, presentation, and content marketing collateral).
- Experience in B-to-B-to-C fund marketing material will be preferred.
- Working knowledge of marketing compliance requirements in EMEA and Asia will be supportive.
- Experience in an investment-led firm with robust investment knowledge across asset classes (Equities Fixed Income, Multi Asset and Alternatives).
- The ability to be an articulate, confident presenter, an able networker and a strong but respectful influencer in order to facilitate the varying requirements of the Global Relationship Group and Product Management teams.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .