A leading asset manager is looking to identify a key marketing hire for one its key growing UCITs stategies.
The Marketing Specialist will work closely with the International Marketing Team to support various marketing activities targeting regional and global financial intermediaries across Europe. This is an exciting position for someone who is looking to grow their skills and career in Marketing.
- Work closely with the Marketing Lead in Europe to execute foundational marketing activities to support a growing sales footprint across Europe. This includes:
- Providing operational support for planned events and activities in Europe which includes contract and literature management, speaker scheduling and coordination, and planning with sales teams
- Assisting with the creation and management of brand assets such as print and digital advertisements, videos, website landing pages
- Managing email marketing programs and social media for the DACH region were fluency in German is required
- Execute multiple projects and maintain comprehensive marketing plans and production schedules to ensure quality and timely execution of initiatives
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to in the development of assets
- 3+ years of experience in financial services marketing or communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; fluent in German
- Demonstrated project management skills; takes direction well and clearly possesses the ability to translate strategy into tactical deliverables