- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Aug 18
Master Agreement Advisory Lawyer # 116284
- Advise on and negotiate master agreements and related client facing contracts including, but not limited to French Master Agreements (FBFs), ISDAs, GMRAs, GMSLAs, Prime Brokerage Agreements and related contracts.
- Become familiar with the regulatory framework relating to global markets contracts and advise as needed.
- Be a trusted adviser to all relevant global markets business units and product lines in EMEA including, but not limited to, fixed income, equities, credit and prime brokerage.
- Establish excellent working relationships with front office teams and business approvers ensuring close collaboration and efficiency.
- Support the front office in working to tight timelines, ensuring consistency of approach in contract frameworks by coordination with other members of the CRA and GC more widely as appropriate.
- To act as an advisory escalation point for queries and legal issues arising out of the outsourced contract teams.
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight timeframes, to prioritise work and do what is required to help support and maintain the business and its client relationships.
- Interface and build good relationships with other key areas of CS and stakeholders such as Client On-Boarding, Credit and Business to ensure their requirements are reflected in global markets contracts, standards and processes.
- Apply the highest standards and principles at all times and challenge others where required.
- Uphold the strategy and vision of Credit Suisse and work towards its implementation.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Qualified Lawyer
- Experience in French Master Agreements (FBFs) gained either in private practice or in an in house environment. Related experience in other master agreements is desirable but not essential.