Master Data Management (MDM) Associate
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Master Data Management (MDM) AssociateThe MDM Associate assists in monitoring compliance of enterprise data policies, standards and business rules across the organization to ensure high quality and available data within the organization. The MDM Associate works closely with the MDM Manager in managing Client and Account Domain data across multiple applications. The role also serves in a stewardship capacity for all the Client and Account Domain data elements, working closely with data consumers, record keepers as well as the respective IT support teams.
Daily functions would include but not be limited to:
- Assist in managing and maintaining client and account master data
- Data entry, report running and data reconciliation
- Complete requested changes to MDM components and attribute definition
- Assist in maintaining the data dictionary for MDM
- Assist in partnering with data owners to ensure coordination of data consolidation, cleansing, harmonization, testing, validation, and field mapping activities. Works with all areas of the business to ensure data quality and integrity.
- Collaborate with local data owners and stewards on trouble shooting MDM related process issues
- Assist in working with the IT organization(s) to define a robust, scalable data structure that aligns with the business objectives of the organization and adequately supports the organziation (enterprise level and below)
- Develops and performs "logic" review to catch errors in defined global data fields and escalates or remediates errors
- Resolve data issues and conflicts.
- Assist in continual improvement of MDM accuracy and maturity as new processes are implemented. Monitors and incorporates regulatory, compliance and other external requirements.