Mergers and Acquisitions Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
Aon are currently recruiting a Mergers and Acquisition Manager to join our team in London. The Mergers and Acquisition Manager will be primarily responsible for assisting the team with financial modelling, project management and due diligence, reporting to the Corporate Development Deal Lead. The Corporate Development role is key for a business that is high growth and acquisitive. The candidate will be focusing on corporate transactions for the business. The Corporate Development function plays a central role in identifying and evaluating opportunities for the continued growth of the business.
As a Mergers and Acquisition Manager some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Financial modelling.
- Investment appraisal.
- Business case preparation for potential M&A activity.
- Preparation of board level analysis / presentations.
- M&A project management and transactional work with professional advisors.
- Management of due diligence processes.
- Support Corporate Development Deal Lead in all matters related to M&A.
- Help coach and mentor junior staff in the team.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your skills and experience will likely include:
- Understanding of asset valuation techniques, Net Present Value, IRR and ROIC.
- Experience building and working on corporate financial models.
- Financial Services background
- Relevant experience will include M&A, Corporate Development, Strategy, Transaction Support, Investment Banking, etc.
- Excellent MS Excel, PPT and analytical skills.