Metals & Mining M&A Analyst - Global Investment Bank
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Very competitive + excellent bonus
A global investment investment bank with an active and successful Metals & Mining team is expanding and seeking an Analyst 1/2/3 with Metals & Mining exposure to aid increasing deal flow. This team has strong global connections and is active.
- Typical work includes a mix of execution and client coverage including: financial analysis, financial due diligence, process management and client deal team interaction
- Required to co-ordinate and work with all other product, geography and industry teams, including: M&A, Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Markets and Equity Capital Markets
- Opportunity to work on a range of transaction types including: sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A, equity raising and leveraged buyouts
- Broad engagement across teams / groups, for example: M&A, Leverage Financed, Financial Sponsors, DCM, ECM
- Involvement in broad range of deals, for example: sell-side, buy-side, financings, PE funds and SWFs.
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required:
- A proven background in Corporate Finance from either a bank or boutique advisory firm, where you have accrued Metals & Mining experience
- Excellent financial modelling experience (operating models, merger models, LBO, etc)
- European languages are a plus
- Strong communications skills: ability to interact confidently with banking professionals and clients
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Team player!