Job Reference #206211BR
Infrastructure Core is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure & Security Engineering providing technology platforms to underpin our partner's business applications. You will be part of the Distributed Hosting team, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world. Together we drive consistency across business divisions and optimize operations and support costs, by providing timely, robust, cost effective solutions and products to our clients.
You'll be working the Public Cloud Engineering team based in London. As an IT System Engineer, you will be instrumental in setting the direction and strategy for the Azure based Cloud Service Solutions across the globe and in designing and building solutions to automate the deployment, configuration and upgrade of these systems. Team work is pivotal to our success, it plays a very important role. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members. Your expertise
- confidence and mature experience in engineering/managing Active Directory/DHCP/DNS/Windows Infrastructure
- experience in administering /Azure / Azure AD / IAAS / PAAS / SAAS cloud services & DEVOPS
- Excellent knowledge of Programming in Azure / Microsoft capable languages, such as ARM, PowerShell, yaml and a good understanding of Azure API's
- Experience and exposure working with DEVOPS CI / CD tools and a VSC repositories including, Octopus Deploy, Team City, Azure DEVOPS, Nuget GitHub
- Understanding of ADFS, modern authentication methods such as OAuth and Azure AD Connect
- Excellent understanding of Azure management and control plane components, from Networking, Access Management, Policies and RBAC
- Solid understanding and knowledge in designing & implementing Private, Hybrid & Public cloud infrastructure
- a committed and visionary team player with analytical and logical mind-set (you can solve problems like nobody's business)
- curious, collaborative and constantly interested in learning new things
- able to work directly with cloud providers / vendors About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.