A leading international mid-market investment bank are looking for an experienced associate to join their team. The business is one of the leading advisors across a number of industries. This includes; automotive, business services, consumer, energy and utilities, financial services, food and beverage, healthcare industrials and chemicals, real estate and TMT.
They are looking for experienced corporate finance professionals with strong prior deal experience. The firm has a very flat structure and deal teams are typically lean. Associates are involved in all aspects, from pitching to writing the IM, being a point of contact with the client, and providing opinion on negotiations.
The firm can boast strong deal flow and genuine work-life balance.
- 2-6 years’ experience in M&A, strong financial modelling, or valuations teams
- Excellent technical knowledge of sell-side processes
- Ambitious but collegiate personality
- Qualified accountant (preferably with first time passes)
- Excellent presentation and client facing skills
Please submit a CV to begin a confidential conversation.