Middle Office - Liquid Loans & Portfolio Management (3-6 months contract)
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
What we expect
- Support the debt portfolio management and investment team in the enhancement and maintenance of the loan data base
- Assist the debt portfolio management team in the pre-trade security set-up, post-trade execution and fund cash management
- Assist in the daily fund cash reconciliations including the coordination with the various internal and external parties
- Maintain portfolio data integrity in terms of positions, prices, loan terms, benchmark data, etc.
- Support the investment team in the preparation of monthly reports for the debt funds and CLOs
- Support the debt team in daily administrative tasks
- Build and maintain relationships with external counterparties including broker dealers, fund custodians and administrators, data providers, etc.
What we offer
- Professional with 1 or 2 years of experience in trustee or within trade support role and/or students in the final phase of their study or who recently graduated from university, ideally focused on Accounting, Finance and/or a Quantitative Degree
- Knowledge of the leveraged loan market / CLO desirable
- Proficiency in Excel - V lookup and Pivot tables for intricate data analysis, compilation and reporting.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with attention to detail and a desire to learn and succeed
- Able to complete projects on time and accurately and be able to multi-task
- Proficiency in English required; additional European languages desirable
- Work independently and make educated judgment decisions pertaining to the business.
- Ability to exercise discretion when interfacing with external parties in support of the business.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced working environment as a team player
- A fast-paced entrepreneurial working environment centrally located in London with close collaboration with American based team and Asian based team in New York and Singapore
- Acquiring a broad insight of the firm and the portfolio management within the leveraged loan market space