Middle Office Analyst - Asset Management
- £EXC GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Meredith Brown Associates
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
This leading independent investment manager, with over $60bn AUM across asset classes, currently have a Middle Office opportunity available within their Investment Support Team. Working alongside a team of highly experienced and knowledgeable investment and operations staff the role will incorporate the following:
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day and month end workflows for designated function: Trade Support, FX Settlements and Collateral / Data Control. Ensuring key responsibilities, initiatives and departmental objectives are met.
- Updating of LVTS with relevant Settlement Broker details and mark trades for dispatch on a timely basis.
- Liaising with Traders to ensure the timely and accurate booking, and correction where required, of all trades executed
- Investigating the reasons for any failed trade and liaise with relevant counterparty to issues corrections as and when needed and to update all relevant internal customers with actions taken via failed trade report.
- Completion and dispatch any trade volume reports to internal clients as and when requested.
- Set up and on-going maintenance of securities, prices and other reference data in accordance with Company procedures and industry standards.
- Assist in the completion of timely and relevant management information reports.
Background & Experience
- Strong academic background; Graduate with relevant industry qualifications
- IMC Award or equivalent - preferred.
- Extensive work experience in fund management or other financial institution
- Strong knowledge of international settlements, corporate actions
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Manage key relations with external and internal clients and third parties
- Planning and organising, forward thinking and adding value.
- Deadline conscious; self-motivated and self- starter;
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels;
- Ability to delegate effectively
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted