A boutique hedge fund with billions under management is looking for a Middle Office Analyst to support 6/7 traders. This a business that has performed consistently over the past few years and needs an additional analyst to assist with the day to day operations.
The boutique nature of the business will allow you to work closely with all members of the fund. General duties are as per the below:
- Monitoring the trading system, as well as responsibility for maintaining accurate data from EOD trade reconciliation process;
- Cash & collateral management oversight;
- Daily cash and position reconciliation;
- Daily P&L reconciliation;
- Daily Risk Management monitoring/ reconciliation/ reporting;
- Producing daily/ monthly NAVs and reconciling to Fund administrator;
- Asset & share class hedging;
- Act as a focal point for resolution of all operational issues;
- Maintain good relationships with Custodians and Fund Admins;
- Operational and counterparty risk monitoring;
- Provide daily back up and operational support to investment team.
For this role a credit background would be preferred but not essential. No preference regarding sell side or buy side either. Coding capability e.g. Python is a necessity and also proficient Excel knowledge given the candidate would be required to work with quite complex spreadsheets.