Middle Office Specialist
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Leading US Investment Manager are looking to recruit a Middle Office Specialist. You will be responsible for the oversight of their outsource provider as well as day to day trade support, data management and reporting.
The role supports across product strategies including Equities, Fixed Income, FX and Derivatives. Responsibilities would include:
- Managing and overseeing all activities actioned by the outsource provider including monitoring failed trades, overdraft reports and sending instructions
- Actively manage the relationship with the outsource provider including attending service review calls, providing feedback on the service and managing improvements
- Liaising with the FMs and Traders to resolve any complex trade queries
- Dealing with adhoc FX requests
- Dealing with security set ups
- Participate in various projects to enhance efficiencies within the business
To be considered for this role you will have a strong knowledge of the trade life cycle, have extensive experience working for an Investment Management business or Outsource provider in either a Settlements, Trade Support, Middle Office or Client Services function. You will have good knowledge of Equities, FI and FX. You will have strong communication skills, have the ability to resolve problems quickly within tight deadlines and have the ability to multi task.