Our client is a boutique Asset Management firm looking to recruit one person to cover all middle office and work closely with the structured Credit trading desk.
The Trade Support role has a daily exposure to the trading team, the successful candidate would be responsible for providing operational support to around 6-7 traders. The Role Responsibilities
Work with Head of Middle Office on all middle office functions, including:
• Produce daily risk & pnl explain and adhoc analysis on the 3 funds covered by the desk
• Book trades and optimize the cash/initial margin
• Produce monthly internal/external reports
• Build/improve current systems and tools to analyse the books
• Work with external consultants on the integration of Calypso Required skills:
• Excellent in Excel, VBA and SQLServer as those will be used daily. Candidate will be tested on those skills as part of the recruitment process.
• Knowledge of Calypso an advantage.
• Credit skills required: structured credit/correlation trading ideal. Other credit and/or derivatives e.g. equity experience required.
• The candidate will be proactive, curious, disciplined. The ability to work under pressure, and prioritize is key.
• 5-10 years of FS experience.
• Calypso experience and Fixed Income Attribution experience (Credit) are desirable but not essential.