FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Model Governance FO Quant
My client is an investment bank that are looking to hire a Front Office Model Governance Quant Associate to optimise FO models.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work in a Front Office team that drives the Model Governance agenda within the organisation.
- Building tools to automate processes and support proactive and effective model governance.
- MI responsibiloities.
- Assist Quant team leads in running of the individual committees.
- Ensure that all models are well governed and compliant with all the proceduresand regulations.
- Interact with internal stakeholders to ensure effective control and assessment of model risk.
- Maintain relevant procedures, standards and policies in line with company's polices and regulatory obligations.
- Provide necessarily support during model governance annual audit and/ or regulatory assessment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- A good understanding of the current regulatory environment.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Programming ability (VBA or Python).
- Knowledge of derivative products, quantitative modelling or eTrading.
- Some experience within a quant / model risk or model governance role is desirable.
- University degree level in a quantitative subject.
- Negotiable GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick