Money Market Fund Manager and FX Dealer
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
We maintain a dedicated team to manage Short Term Money Market Funds and general management of cash liquidity across all fund ranges.
The team are also responsible for FX generation and trading to cover Equity, Fixed income & other trade flows. FX hedging and hedge maintenance, including NDF's and FX Options in addition to the execution of PM FX orders. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time...
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have...
- Management of Money Market Funds in £, $ and €, including the trading of deposits, CD's, ECP and T-bills and use of External Liquidity Funds.
- General cash management across all fund.
- Creation and execution of FX Hedging including NDF's and FX Options.
- Creation and execution of FX to cover Equity, Fixed Income and other trade flows.
- Maintenance of Hedging rebalancing and rolling of Hedge positions.
- Cultivate relationships with counterparties and brokers.
- Maintain awareness of market developments, regulations, trading technology and other relevant issues.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with Operations, Data, Compliance, Trade Surveillance, Risk, and other teams.
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great...
- Solid experience in Money Markets and knowledge of UCIT rules and Money Market regulations.
- Prior experience in FX dealing.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Comfortable interacting with clients and other teams
- Self-motivated team player with solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to perform will and meet deadlines under time constraints.
- Middle/Back-office experience
- Knowledge of Aladdin
- Knowledge of Bloomberg
- Knowledge of Tradeweb and FXALL