Monitoring and Surveillance Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
Our client is leading Global Trading house who is looking to recruit a Compliance Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top trading companies. The ideal candidate will have the relevant market conduct experience within the oil and gas sector. The role reports into the Global Head of Compliance and is based in London.
• Monitoring and reviewing both physical and paper positions and analysing them as per their commercial rationale, regulatory classification and interlinkage
• Undertaking Market Abuse Risk Assessments across the business
• Monitoring the Market Abuse systems and controls and recommending processes for improvement.
• Being responsible for the continuing implementation of the derivative regulations such as MAR, MiFIDII, REMIT, Dodd Frank rules and EMIR as applicable
• Being responsible for updating the rest of the team and the business in general for any new applicable derivative regulatory developments