- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Oct 18
See job description for details
Join us as a Mortgage Adviser in Notting Hill Gate, London
- You'll be making a real difference to our customers by supporting them through the single biggest purchase of their lives - their home
- You'll be CeMap qualified, with experience of giving mortgage advice
- If you want to undertake further study that supports your role, we'll support you to make that happen
What you'll do
You'll be having one-on-one conversations with our customers, giving expert advice on the products we offer that best suit their individual needs.
As part of your role, you'll be:
- Helping our customers to understand their options, building strong and trusted relationships with them
- Following up leads and referrals to grow our customer base
- Providing the highest level of dedicated customer service to help our customers reach their goals
The skills you'll need
The biggest technical skill you'll need to bring into this role is your mortgage experience and a CeMap qualification.
You'll also essentially be friendly, helpful and committed to every customer, as this is what will really make the difference.
What else you'll need to know
How we'll reward you
You'll join on a competitive salary of £30,133 - £42,540 and you'll also join our retirement saving plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 36 days - you may be required to work bank holidays.
At NatWest, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under the Certified Regime (CR) of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to enhanced pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy several background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check and personal, financial and social conduct assessment.
You can find out more about IAR by visiting the Bank of England website (www.bankofengland.co.uk) and searching for "Individual Accountability Regime".