Our client, a leading investment manager is looking to recruit in the Portfolio Management team. The role is involved implementation of investment ideas across a wide range of multi-asset portfolios.
- Manage portfolio order generation, cash and FX and transitions across Fundamental and Quantitative portfolios
- Analyse trade risks and formulate implementation plans driven by pre-trade analysis
- Implement portfolio re-allocations and trading utilising risk models and other trade analytics tools
- Analyse market and portfolio changes to support liquidity access and reduce turnover
- Ensure positions are booked and reflected correctly; raise processing errors back to operations’ teams.
- Liaise with Risk team to analyse portfolio risk exposures and model impact of proposed changes to portfolios.
- Contribute to investment discussions
- Relevant work experience working in a similar portfolio implementation or index portfolio management position
- Broad asset class knowledge across equities, fixed income, FX and derivatives
- Strong understanding of investments and risk management
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Advanced Excel and knowledge of Bloomberg
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers, is an equal opportunities employer, and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.