Our client is a pension fund who is looking to recruit a Multi-Asset Investment Manager to help manage and co-ordinate portfolio implementation and transitions in a consistent, risk managed and cost-efficient manner.
- Manage portfolio order generation, cash and FX, corporate actions, and transitions across quantitative and fundamental equity portfolios, overlays and pooled funds
- Formulate implementation plans driven by pre-trade analysis
- Achieve good execution outcomes, working with the dealing desk
- Develop good relationships with operations, It, compliance and other relevant departments
- Utilise automation tools to enable value added analysis
- Analyse markets, index and portfolio changes
- Manage approval and set up of new portfolios securities and markets
- 7-10 years industry experience
- Experience in portfolio implementation, transition management and/or index portfolio management
- Broad knowledge across equities bonds. FX and derivatives
- Strong quantitative and data analysis skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and management skills
- Comfortable with relevant portfolio management systems and tools, and basic programming languages – SQL, VBA, MATLAB)
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.