We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Multi-Skilled Operator to work with our team of producers, operators and editors in our studios and edit facilities in our new offices at 4 Cannon Street in London.
You'll deliver world-leading editorial, marketing and corporate communications and should be comfortable operating cameras and studio equipment as well as editing videos and podcasts. We pride ourselves on producing high quality content that is technically brilliant as well as creative and original - so we are looking for someone to help give us this edge.
Day-to-day you'll be required to work independently but often as part of a bigger team on larger, longer-term productions too.
You'll collaborate closely with our video team in Hong Kong so will be working on material from around the world. We are a nice to team to work with and you should be able to mix the right level of ambition with the ability to get on with people from every level of the company.
We're looking for someone who will:
- Ensure highest technical standards and smooth operation of delivery of all media production elements
- Deliver production workflow from capture, through to edit and delivery, assembly, prep and setting up of multi and single camera equipment in a studio environment
- Set up and operate multi and single camera equipment outside of the studio
- Operation of integrated AV equipment to deliver live webcasts from our meeting room and auditorium spaces
- Set up and operate multi-track voice over equipment using Adobe Audition
- Complete non-linear video and audio editing using Premiere and other Adobe applications
- Maintain a high level of 'housekeeping' in file management on shared storage
- Advise on and assist with routine maintenance, repair, hardware and software upgrades, and upkeep of all equipment
- Advise on needs for equipment purchase, repair, upgrades and consumable stock
- Provide constructive advice to those not familiar with studio capabilities
- We work with data and charts a lot - so good graphics skills are a big bonus
Experience and Qualifications
You should have:
- Great knowledge of modern studio equipment, including Ramadec PTZ Head and Peds, Yamaha sound mixers, Blackmagic vision mixers and cameras, and Lighting Desks
- Loads of ideas about new ways to improve our output and constantly excited by the opportunity to create original content
- Good level of editing on Adobe Premiere
- Basic knowledge of After Effects (enough to adjust some text/timings on a title sequence)
- Basic colour correction in Premiere or Davinci Resolve
- Ability to rig location filming equipment, including tripods, monitors, lighting and audio equipment
- Good knowledge of Sony FS7 and A7Sii
- There'll be multiple projects on at once - so you should be great at multi-tasking and prioritising
- Fluent written and spoken English required (extra languages a plus)
- Experience working with green screen and associated technologies
- Genuine interest in financial services