Multicurrency and FX Payments Product Lead Analyst
As a lead analyst for Multi-Currency and FX Payments solutions (payments originated from accounts in multiple currencies) you would play a key role in supporting the team to drive the growth of SmartPay Global SM (our FX and Multicurrency payment solutions). The role will report directly to the TS Regional Product Executive and will involve working closely with our team of FX and Multicurrency Product Managers who are passionate about the payments business and also developing and delivering multi-currency solutions to our clients. If you currently work in Product Management or have a strong desire to do so, this could be role for you.
Responsibilities would likely include:
- Working closely with the Smart Pay Global Product Managers across the team to develop new products and solutions, solve problems, perform data analysis and have direct interaction with internal stakeholders as well as clients.
- Creating and updating market collateral and product documentation, including updating RFP responses, to improve accuracy and helping Product to support sales in different countries and regions
- Conduct market analysis and research (using available data and tools) to identify new market opportunities.
- Respond to Product related queries from client facing and Operations teams and thereby build SME knowledge to take on more complex problems or tasks
- Conduct financial analysis to identify opportunities (or risks) against the financial plan
- Lead small enhancements and fixes and work with Product leads to assist on larger projects and initiatives.
- Develop and deliver our training program to spread knowledge about cross currency and FX payments across the organization.
- Work on the improvement of key processes to deliver a world class client experience
- Solve complex problems through data analysis and collaboration
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- 3-5 plus years of total work experience preferred. Experience working with product managers (or working as a business analyst, product associate or similar in an organization) is a plus or a background in payments operations, client management or sales is also a plus. MBA or CFA preferred.
- Experienced in using and analysing data to support business decisions
- Experience in AGILE development methodologies
- Keen interest in Product Management and payments and strong desire to learn.
- Track record of taking projects or initiatives from conception to launch
- Knowledge of cross currency, cross border (FX) payments or FX products and payment services is ideal.
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
General Mgmt / Admin Internal Jobcode:
Global Product Management-HR07027 Requisition Number: