Multiple Analyst & Associates, FIG Investment Banking - Bulge Bracket Bank
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 25 Oct 17 2017-10-25
A Global Investment Banking firm with offices and staff in major global cities. The firm provides clients with capital markets and financial advisory services, institutional brokerage and securities research.
Fast paced, intense and intellectually stimulating environment. The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, be adaptable and work both independently and as part of a team are essential traits of a successful candidate.
The senior FIG professionals based in London focus on large cap Corporate Finance transactions. The London based FIG team is a very well established, so deal activity is very high, allowing both Analysts and Associates to gain direct experience on a high number of large transaction. The team is looking to hire multiple Analysts and Associates to support the increased activity.
Within the Investment Banking Division, the FIG team works with relevant regional and product teams with international clients on a wide range of complex transactions including acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, joint ventures, demergers and defenses against unsolicited takeover attempts, as well as well as the execution of public and private capital markets transactions.
- Top class undergraduate degree or equivalent from leading universities
- Relevant Investment Banking experience (corporate finance/M&A) with Financial Services businesses
- Familiarity with Global M&A landscape
- Strong analytical and modelling skills – these are critical to success as an Associate
- Knowledge of basic accounting and financial concepts; ability to analyze and value businesses
- A positive, highly motivated individual who exhibits strong leadership and management qualities
- Strong understanding of professional ethics and regulatory environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Committed to delivery of highest quality work product; strong attention to detail
- Proactive; self motivated and goal oriented
- Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment
Please send in your CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.