Murex Business Analyst
- Market Rate / High
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
Murex Risk Business Analyst – Investment Bank, London An Investment Bank in London City is currently seeking a highly experienced Murex Risk Business Analyst to work across a variety of business critical, global projects – such as FRTB, Exchange Traded Funds (ETF), Murex Platform Upgrade, MLC and more.
- Working with business sponsors and users to deliver requirements specifications for a specific crucial project
- Assisting in the running of the FRTB and ETF projects
- Analysis of existing business process flows and their update for Murex-driven processes
- Configuring Market Risk and Stress calculations for a wide variety of OTC Derivatives, FX, Rates and Credit products
- Configuring Murex trade screens for pre-trade limit checking and scenario upload
- Murex expert, 3.1 & above
- Core Business Analysis skills (Business & Technology)
- Market Risk, Credit Risk & Stress Testing
Please reply with an updated copy of your CV for consideration.
Murex Risk Business Analyst – Investment Bank, London – Murex / Business Analyst / Risk / Risk Management / Market Risk / Credit Risk / 3.1 / 3.2 / FRTB / ETF / MLC / OTC Derivatives / FX / Rates / Credit / Process Flows / Stress Testing / Trade Screens / Developer / Development