Murex Business Analyst – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:18 Oct 18
Murex Business Analyst – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are upgrading their Murex instance to 3.1 and have a fantastic opportunity for a business analyst to a play a key role in the upgrade and migration.
As a Business analyst you will be responsible for working with the front office and technology teams to ensure business requirements are met for the upgrade and that the requirements are successfully incorporated into the project plan for the integration and migration. Depending on your background this will either be for the FX options or equity derivatives business.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years Murex experience with version 3.1 knowledge
- Strong investment banking front office IT business analysis experience
- Solid understanding of either FX options or equities
- Structured, end-to-end business analysis capabilities
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-£650/day contract role initially for six months.