.NET Developer - ASP.Net, Angular - Contract, London
HSBC are currently recruiting for an experienced .NET Developer - ASP.NET, Angular to sit within the Development Projects Product Control. The Development Product Control is a specialist team dedicated to the design and implementation of software for use by primarily (but not limited to) the Product Control (Finance) department of HSBC and Front Office. The software solutions include calculation of derivative fair value adjustments, quantitative tools for other related valuation activities, and software to enhance the control framework of the bank.
The .NET Developer - ASP.NET, Angular key responsibilities will include:
- Continue to strategic vision for building up the team's development infrastructure.
- Deliver enhancements to existing applications and create new modules in a timely manner employing good development practices.
- Technical Support for the teams' applications
- Technical decision making on solution design
- Required to work closely with colleagues in the function, onshore teams and stakeholders.
The .NET Developer - ASP.NET, Angular will have experience in:
- Strong Functional Knowledge of Asp.Net, .Net 4.0/4.5, .Net Core.
- Strong knowledge of C# programming language.
- Strong knowledge in object oriented design.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and ORM.
- Knowledge with software development lifecycle/methodologies
- DevExpress experience is a plus.
- Rational Team Concert (RTC - HSBC's standard process for tracking user requirement from initial request to completion within our applications
- Ability to supervise other developers and/or Business Analysts