- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS UK
- 16 Oct 18
– analyze business requirements and design and implement solutions
– work as part of a distributed scrum team with members in London, Krakow and Budapest.
– write unit and automation tests for our applications
– resolve high-priority defects and deploy fixes to production systems
– make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational
You'll be working in the Neo FX team in London. The Neo FX Team is working to provide FX trading tools to the flagship UBS Neo platform, which replaces our legacy software. The programme of work has a very high profile and is recognised to be a key part of our business strategy over the next couple of years.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?