- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 06 Oct 17 2017-10-06
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a C#.Net developer for a leading Investment Banking client based out at London.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
Key Technical Skills (In Order of Importance):
1. Good Knowledge of C#, required for scripted rules are defined in a C# script that invoke the CLM rule API. Tests to check that the rule performs as per the specific business requirements have C# to adapt the spec flow language to the testing API used to drive the UI in a headless mode. Therefore, one of the primary skills needed to configure CLM is C#.
2. Web Services:
3.XML: The data model is defined using an XSD meaning that some knowledge of this technology is needed, but existing model definitions can be used to help as a template.
4. XPath and Regular Expressions, XML based validation rules using XPaths and Regular expression are an alternative way of authoring validation rules to scripted rules. Knowledge of these skills is needed to write the majority of validation rules.
5. BPM, skills in this area are lower down the list to actually configure CLM. The data authoring workflow is primarily focused on defining the number of different steps, which teams are involved in a process and how to allocate work to them. The skills to work with the designer can be developed whilst working on CLM.
6.Manage deployments (Github) and integration between iMeta CLM and java Solace adapters
7. Experience working in Agile and waterfall projects
8.Exposure to on-boarding and client lifecycle management in Investment Banking
9.Client Data, functions, messaging knowledge/experience and understanding of data strategy (e.g. golden source)
1.Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (interaction required with HSBC and vendor resources
2. Good learning skills, apply existing C# / xml skills to learning how to configure iMeta CLM application
3. Appetite, enthusiasm and desire to deliver change
4. Good team players
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron
Phone +44 203 371 8070
Level 7, 95 Gresham Street, London - EC2V 7NA, United Kingdom
web - facebook - twitter - linkedin