.Net Developer (ENO)
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
This position is within the ITS Risk Technology, which are part of GM IT. ITS is responsible for all sales and trading activities of Fixed Income Wealth management across all geographic locations globally. We are truly a global team where we have teams located across, Mexico, New York, London, India, Singapore, Zurich and Poland.
We have an Agile team structure passionate about delivery.
As a senior developer in the ITS risk IT team responsibilities include gathering requirements, analysis, design, implement & maintain software components that are business critical.
Research on new Open source technologies, architecture principles and tool sets, come up with proposals that can drive improvements in productivity and new functionality offering to our business partners. You Offer
- Very strong .NET skills (including advanced debugging techniques, .netcore, webapi, OpenApi)
- GIT, SVN & Basics of build pipelines, docker and k8s
- Consistent record of developing enterprise grade multi-tier applications with strong communication skills
- Very strong software design knowledge (OO, design patterns, DI, SOLID)
- Test automation frameworks (BDD, unit testing, mocking)
- Bachelor, Master in Science (Computer, Math etc.) or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
This role is open to discussion regarding flexible / agile working
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law. For more information visit Technology Careers