Networks Programme Director – Network, Infrastructure, Data, Platform, Stakeholder Management, Colo, Enterprise, Financial Services My Client, a leading Financial Services organization, is seeking an experienced Networks Programme Manager to join their London based office (working from home for the foreseeable future) on a contract
This will be to lead an enterprise Colo rationalization Programme of work, designing, building, deploying an EaaS platform upgrade as well as migrating existing customers and network connections to the new platform. The Programme has been underway for much of 2020 and needs steering as client adoption begins in the coming months.
You will be responsible for the day to day delivery management as well as running all Programme workstreams, managing 3 Programme managers and a matrix team of 50 resources. Further to this you will be managing the infrastructure and architecture as well as the migration planning for the networks.
To be successful you will need;
- Extensive Programme Director experience and a strong background in the Networks space
- Extensive experience working in top tier Financial Services institutions
- Experience running programmes of work from conception
- Budget management in excess of £100million
- Extensive Stakeholder Management experience
- Technical expertise in enterprise scale networks
- Previous experience managing large teams
- Governance and Architecture experience on platform based programmes would be highly beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to join ahigh profile, critical programme of work, in what is a highly visible area within the organization
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50. You can also follow our live roles on the website at http://www.cornwalliselt.com/live_roles and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cornwalliselt